A Godly Behavior Management Plan – Behavior Modification Plan
Whether it be a plan for parenting or for working with children in a therapeutic setting, a godly behavior plan begins with understanding training and discipline from God’s perspective…
Godly discipline flows out of Fatherly love
God disciplines us for our good, that we may share in his holiness. No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it. Therefore, strengthen your feeble arms and weak knees. “Make level paths for your feet,” so that the lame may not be disabled, but rather healed. (Hebrews 12:10-12)
If you are not disciplined (and everyone undergoes discipline), then you are illegitimate children and not true sons. (Hebrews 12:8)
Behavior Modification or Godly Discipline
Of course God’s plan is a parenting plan, not a behavior management plan, there is a vast difference. Behavior management is a clinical term used to describe therapeutic behavior modification techniques for shaping behavior. Behaviorism by itself does not concern itself with the heart and mind of the individual. Because many behavior management techniques can be very effective, this special report includes many standard techniques. However the counselor or parent should keep in mind the goal is to lead the child to a closer relationship with Christ not just to modify outward behavior.
Christian parenting however is radically different as it encompasses the concepts of Fatherly love, training in godliness, the image of God in each child, the need to shape the heart/mind from which righteous behavior flow, and most importantly the gospel of Jesus Christ set into motion.
Behavoral Reformation Begins with Heart Transformation
As followers of Christ we are to intentionally align our purpose with God’s, conform our hearts with the word, and be empowered by the Holy Spirit. Whether you are a Christian clinician or a parent who wants to help your child – God’s desire for your children is to make them more like Christ. Therefore the starting point to help your child change is submitting your own self to God and diligently seeking Him with your whole heart, soul, mind and strength. He will lead and guide you by His Holy Spirit to discipline and train your children in the way they should go.
The word is full of instruction on parenting…afterall, God’s main objective is to create a family. He conforms us and sanctifies us by His loving discipline and we, whether counselors, behavior programmers or parents, are to model our heavenly Father to the children we work with.
Comprehensive Behavioral Training Plan for Immediate Download
This Special training Report will be found useful by therapists and parents alike.
This training material was originally written for training parents and staff in a residential setting who were working with many behavior disordered children. This training outline does include many standard behavior modification techniques that are typically used in behavioral treatment settings. I welcome therapists to use this material in their own practices to use in group or individual training. A great way to expand your clinical territory and influence is to hold workshops.
This Download includes:
- Training outline plus notes
- Training outline without notes to be used as a handout
- Outline includes names of recommended book resources
This 16 page comprehensive training report for dealing with difficult children:
- Is well organized
- Has scriptural support and principals for each section
- Is easy to follow and digest
- Offers practical solutions and examples in the notes
The sixteen (16) sections of this report covers
- Biblical definition of and explanation of discipline
- Criteria for identifying problem behavior
- Possible causes of behavior problems
- Identifying the target behaviors
- The importance of creating relational safety for your child
- Identifying positive and negative consequences
- Explanation of behavior management techniques
- Potential sources of frustration and stress in children
- Signs of increased frustration
- Crisis prevention tips
- Caregiver soul care tips
- And more
Download your special training report NOW for only $11.97
Order today and receive 4 bonus forms:
- Goal Tracking Form This form has spaces to track up to 4 goals on a daily basis, with sections to record names, supplements, medications and special dietary requirements.
Bonus Tool #2
- 2 Page Biopsychosocial Checklist useful for collecting important caregiver information necessary to accurately discern and diagnose the real problem and set meaningful goals.
Bonus Tool #3
- Child Progress Note useful to help teach your young clients to journal, remember and internalize important principles from your sessions together.
Bonus Tool #4
- Bible Study on Understand Forgiveness useful for leading children to an understanding of Christ’s work on the cross. Comes in 2 documents: 1) A bible study worksheet for the child. 2.) A bible study worksheet with notes for the counselor or caregiver.
Download your special training report + 4 bonuses NOW for only $11.97
(Important: Your product will be delivered to you through a secure download page.
You will also receive an email directing you to the download page.)