Mary Jo Schneller, Ph.D., C.Psy.D.,LCPC
St. Louis, MO
telex1 at aol.com
Dr. Mary Jo Schneller has been in private counseling practice in the St. Louis area since 1992. She has earned several advanced degrees in her professional field of counseling. This includes a Master’s of Arts degree in Clinical Christian Counseling as well as two doctorate degrees in Christian Psychology. She completed her doctoral training at Pillsbury College and Seminary in St. Louis, Missouri.
Dr. Schneller is also the founder and director of the South County Christian Counseling and House of Restoration Lay Counseling Centers. Part of Dr. Schneller’s dedication to her church and community has been evidenced in her training up of 25 lay counselors to help meet the needs of those within the Twin City Worship Center community in St. Louis.
Dr. Schneller is in the process of producing a manual on “How to Develop a Lay Counseling Ministry in your Church”, as well as a training manual for spiritual deliverance and inner healing. Out of the wealth of her experience and education she has authored the book “Healing Addictions, a Journey To Wholeness.”
To make an appointment with Dr. Schneller please email her at telex1 at aol.com.
Her counseling offices are located in the Twin Rivers Worship Center and Bethalto Church of God located in Illinois. There are a number of ongoing lay counseling recovery groups available through the counseling center.
- Hope After the Choice-post abortive
- Freedom – Recovery group for sexual trauma and gender issues
- 12-Step; A Spiritual Journey – for all addictions and compulsive behaviors
- Picking Up The Pieces – Grief recovery
- Divorce Care
- Why Weight- Nutritional Counseling group
- Al-anon – Recovery group for co-addicts
- Empty Arms – Support group for parents who have lost children due to miscarriages.