Professional counseling forms for Immediate Download – Customize Your Own Mental Health Forms
Updated with 2013 CPT Codes and 2015 DSM V Criteria
This counseling forms tool kit is everything you need to start your private practice or update the forms for your counseling organization (discount pricing available for group practices – see bottom of page). As a professional therapist you know that your intake forms are the beginning of providing excellent service to your clients. Having well organized and comprehensive mental health forms is a must to obtaining the information necessary to begin a professional mental health assessment.
If you have been spending time and energy searching for the right forms or even creating your own forms…look no further, this comprehensive set of 16 professional mental health intake forms can be downloaded immediately.
And what’s better then knowing that your Private Practice Forms Starter Kit comes with a 100%, 30 day, money back guarantee. You can rest assured that your investment in your business and clients is protected with this guarantee.
These Forms can Save You Precious Time and Money
How? Because they are Microsoft word documents they can be downloaded immediately and saved to your own computer. You will then be able to streamline your intake process by emailing (if you choose) the intake paperwork directly to your referral. They will then be able to print out the forms and complete them in the comfort and privacy of their own home.
NOT TECHNICAL – no worries – all the forms are also included in PDF format as well. That means all you need to do is print and use. If you want to add your credentials in the header just use your professional stamp.
Here’s a little bit of advice: When you email the forms state, “Please complete each form thoroughly (Check off each box and answer each question) If something does not apply please put n/a. Please return the completed forms to me at your first appointment.” These simple words can save you and your client time and frustration
The forms in your Private Practice Forms Starter Kit are created in Microsoft Word 2003 and are Windows and Macintosh compatible. Once you down load your forms you will customize them by adding your own name, address and contact information in the header. Now you have your own professional set of mental health forms.
Your Private Practice Forms Starter Kit can be
downloaded immediately for $69.97 and includes
the following 16 comprehensive forms:
- 1.) Phone Intake – The assessment begins with the first phone call.
- 2. & 3.) 2 different Personal Information and Insurance Forms. Form I is for those mental health therapists who provide the added service of filing insurance paperwork for their clients. Form II assigns the insurance benefits to the clients (this is useful when you collect fees up front and have insurance reimbursements sent to the client.)
- 4.) Information and Consent Form – this form helps to ensure that the client is fully informed and involved in making decisions about their therapy. It can be easily modified to suit each therapist’s own style of counseling practice and interventions.
- 5.) Biopsychosocial form – this comprehensive form helps clients begin formulating goals for counseling before they even have their first session with you.
- 6.) Intake Assessment – this therapy intake form maps nicely with the biopsychosocial to easily summarize areas of clinical concern and complete your mental health assessment.
- 7.) Progress Note – my personal favorite. This form includes all the essentials to be documented in a professional progress note.
- SOAP Note – Do you prefer the SOAP format for writing your notes? We have you covered!
- 8.) Client’s Own Progress Note – To aid clients in making the most of their therapy experience, this form is useful for tracking homework assignments, remembering helpful tools and recording things to discuss in their next session with you.
- Release of Information – A necessary and straight forward tool to have on hand.
- Treatment Plan Form – For developing long and short term goals to formalize your treatment interventions with your client.
- Treatment Plan Review – Use as a plan review and a discharge summary.
- Financial Evaluation Form and sliding scale chart — Helps in assessing clients financial need for a reduction in fees.
- Discharge Letter and Evaluation form — Two documents in one. A discharge letter that includes an evaluation form to give your clients an opportunity to give you valuable feedback on your services.
- Client Services Log — Use to track appointments and client payments.
- Statement of Services — A billing statement for billing your client or non-insurance third party payors. Tip: take form to office supply store and to make into a carbonless 3 copy form.
- To view examples of some of the forms in the Private Practice Forms Starter Kit click the links above.
As soon as you place your order, you can download your new counseling forms for immediate use…
Bonus Tool for Therapists and Counselors
For the one low price of $69.97, with the 30 day money back, no questions asked guarantee, you will receive in your package a Communications Skills Summary. This is a powerful, 3 step process that will help your clients to learn the all important skill of active listening.
More Bonus Tools!!
When working with couples where do you begin? This Rate Your Marriage assessment addresses 10 aspects of a committed marriage relationship and will give your couples a structured format to begin assessing, communicating about, and addressing the health of their relationship.
Even More Bonus Tools!!
As a third Free Bonus Tool, I will also include a Food Mood and Activity Log. This form helps you and your client to track progress when there are nutritional and exercise interventions being utilized.
Private Practice Forms Starter Kit + Bonus Tools
These 3 bonus tools (+ the 17 Professional Counseling Forms) are available when you order your Private Practice Forms Starter Kit for $69.97, with a 30 day, no questions asked, guarantee.
To order now click below…
(Important: Your product will be delivered to you through a secure download page. You will also receive an email directing you to the download page.)