Priscille Wylie, Board Certified Pastoral Counselor
My name is Priscille Wylie. I am an ordained minister and graduate of Phoenix Seminary of Phoenix, Arizona. There I earned my Masters of Divinity Degree in Marriage and Family Counseling. Additionally, I am a member of the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC) and am a Board Certified Pastoral Counselor.
My personal vision is to lift up, encourage, strengthen, and admonish others to become the best they can be in Christ. I am committed to the “one another’s” found in God’s Word:
- Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honor one another above yourselves.( Romans 12:10)
- Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law. (Romans 13:8)
- Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ. (Galatians 6:2)
- Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God’s grace in its various forms. (1 Peter 4:10)
- For God did not appoint us to suffer wrath but to receive salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ. … Therefore encourage one another and build each other up, just as in fact you are doing. (1 Thess. 5:9, 11)
The counseling method I employ is a cognitive behavioral approach. My counseling focus includes, but is not limited to, pre-marriage, sexual abuse, sexual addiction (certified), depression, anger, communication, career, and marriage and family issues.
Please call 928-595-3997 for further information or to schedule an appointment.